M-H 4.7 Military Equipment Transport Trailer
When agility, strength, reliability and performance is paramount over all types of terrain, in all types of weather.
The M-H, CS – 4.7. is a versatile military grade platform, that is able to accommodate a wide variety of integrated cargo transportation needs.
Providing the mobility, transportability and survivability, that is critical to mission success.
Incorporating Land Force Defence & Mobility’s revolutionary new modular off road trailer chassis and independent off road suspension assembly. The M-H CS – 4.7. has been designed to negotiate the toughest of off-road conditions while also meeting stringent weight and size restrictions. allowing us to maximize compatibility, with air transportability.
M-H 4.7 Military Equipment Transport Trailer has a removable and stowable headboard, drop sides and tailgate. Making loading and unloading easier and faster. In addition, strategically placed internal and external cargo tie-downs help secure a full range of cargo options.
TRAILER SIZE :
- Overall Vehicle Length 4.7 mtrs.
- Overall Vehicle Width 3.0m Long x 1.85m Wide.
- Tray height 900 mm.
- Height to top of head board 1.38m.
- TARE: 1225 kg.
- ATM: 3,500Kgs to 4,500Kgs Depending on coil spring rates.
- Ball Weight: 161 kg.
- Internal Air Transport and Sling Load Capable.
MAIN CHASSIS & UNDER BODY
- Cruise Master DO45 Plus Off Road Trailer Hitch.
- Full length 4.7 mtr, 125 x50 x 6mm Steel Chassis.
- 1.8 mtr frontal draw bar length.
- Twin rear heavy duty recovery points.
- Interlocking chassis cross members.
- Trailer hand brake cables.
- Front hand brake lever bash plate.
- Front D Shackle recovery point.
- Two tie down and lift points on front draw bar.
- Under body spare tyre mount.
- Manutec, pin locking, swivel bracket and heavy duty side wind jack stand.
- 250 Ltr Military Cargo Case (Green)
PAINT COLOUR OPTIONS
- Desert Tan Satin.
- Olive Drab Matt.
- 2 – 150 x 50 x 5mm C Section Aluminium Sub frame chassis rails.
- 12 – 50 x 25 x 30 x 4mm galvanised RHS Decking cross members.
- All decking cross members are attached to the chassis sub frame with M12 – bolts and RivNuts.
- The decking side rails are made from 5mm Zinc Plated Steel with tie down points incorporated into the side rail design.
- TheRHS cross members also incorporate 9 rows of 81 additional M12 tie down points.
- Decking plate is made from 4mm Aluminium plate.
- Decking plates are also attached with 6.5mm structural Rivets.
- Removable Front Head Board.
- Removable tail gate and drop sides.
TRAILER RUNNING GEAR
- 2 ATX 1,850 kg or 2,250 kg Independent Coil Spring Suspension units.
- 4 – 12 inch electric drum breaks.
- Optional 4 Hydraulic Ventilated Disc Brakes and Hydra Star Pump.
- 4 – Heavy duty large bore off road shock absorbers.
- 125 x 50 x 6mm Hot dipped galvanised C section trailer chassis.
- Twin modular, removable suspension assemblies.
MAIN CHASSIS REAR
- 2 Water proof resin filled LED trailer lamps.
- Optional rear winch mounting point.
- Optional under tray vehicle ramp storage.
- Bolt on mud flap assembly.
- Twin rear Recovery Points.
- Rear chassis cross bar.
- Two rear tie down and lift points.
WHEELS & TYRES
- 5 – 265 / 7 5 / R 16 or 17. All terrain tyres.
- 5 – 16 x 8 “ 6 stud steel rims.
M-H 4.7 EQUIPMENT TRANSPORT TRAILER OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
- 187 Ltr Front Tool Box
- 2 Front under tray tool boxes.
- Canvas cover and galvanised support frame.
- Axe Shovel & Mattock mounting frame.
- Aluminium Vehicle Ramp Under Tray Storage (only available with specific dec configurations).
- 2.6m Aluminium Vechicle Loading Ramps 2,500kg.
- Internal tool box Battery tray.
- 120 Ah Deep Cycle Battery.
- 125 Ah Lithium Battery.
- Red Arc Battery Charger.
- ARB twin air compressor.
- Tyre inflation and deflation system.
- Hydraulic Disc brakes and pump.
- Under Tray Stabiliser legs. (Please note that the under tray tool boxes can not be fitted once the stabiliser legs are attached)